The 2020 Global Talent Forum Online by Fujian Normal University Sincerely Invites the Talents of the World to Join Us
The 2020 Global Talent Forum will be held by Fujian Normal University (hereinafter referred to as FNU) and take place in mid to late December, 2020, aiming at building a platform for high-level academic communication for young talents from home and abroad. We sincerely invite talents from all over the world to our university for academic exchange, Campus visits, and cooperation enhancement, in an effort to jointly promote the “Double First-class” construction of Fujian Normal University.
II. Professional Fields
Fields of humanities and social sciences: Pedagogics, Psychology, Economics, Science of Law, Philosophy, Marxist Theory, Political Science, Chinese Language and Literature, Cultural Industry, Chinese International Education, Foreign Language and Literature, Journalism and Communication, Chinese History, World History, Library and Archive Science, Public Management, Tourism Management, Sports, Music and Dance, Fine Arts, Drama and Film Studies, etc.
Fields of natural sciences: Flexible Electronics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Technology, Cyberspace Security, Software Engineering, Physics, Optical Engineering, Electrical Automation, Information and Communication Engineering, Electronic Science and Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Technology, Material Science, Environmental Science and Engineering, Geography, Ecology, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Food Science and Engineering, Phylaxiology and Immunology, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Engineering, etc.
III. Date of the Forum and Registration Process
(I) Date of the Forum
The forum, which comprises a main forum and a sub-forum, will be held in Fuzhou, in mid to late December, 2020. The specific arrangements are as follows:
(II) Registration Process
1. Global eligible applicants will log onto the registration system before November 30th, 2020, http://fujiannormaluniversity.mikecrm.com/iLRagFE and fill in the information.
2. Before December5th, 2020, the invitation letter will be sent to the invitees, in which there exist the exact time and agenda of the forum.
3. The invitees need to confirm whether they will participate within one week of receiving the invitation letter, fill in the receipt and send it to the mailbox designated in the invitation letter.
IV. Registration Conditions and Treatment
(I) Registration Conditions (One of the Following Conditions)
1. The applicants should have ideological and political quality, stick to teachers’ professional ethics, academic code of ethics and other codes of professional ethics.
2. The applicants should have a doctoral degree, and those in the fields of natural science and engineering technology should be no more than 40 years old and those in the field of humanities and social sciences no more than 50 years old, and they should meet the following requirements.
They need to be the excellent talents in possession of or to be close to applying for the National Young Talent Program, or the provincial talent project “100 Talents Plan” in Fujian province. Or those in possession of equally high academic attainments and good development potential.
(II) Introducing Treatment
1. FNU will provide scientific research funds of CNY 2 million–5 million, housing subsidies（including setting-in allowance）of CNY 2 million and annual salary of not less than 600,000 for the scholars who have been selected to National Young Talent Program, or those with equally high academic attainments.
2. FNU will provide research funds of CNY 300,000-1,000,000, housing subsidies（including setting-in allowance）of CNY 1 million and annual salary of 300,000-400,000for the scholars who have entered the plea，but not been selected into National Young Talent Program, or the scholars who have been selected into the attracting talents program -“100 Talents Plan” of Fujian Province, or those with equally high academic attainments.
3. The excellent talents with high academic attainments and good development potential can be introduced in accordance with the University policies on high-level talents introduction or the “one policy for one person” measure after mutual negotiation.
The above funds are indicated in CNY and tax inclusive, which do not include national funds、provincial funds and the achievement award of teaching research of FNU. Based on the facts, priority shall be given for evaluation and employment of professional titles for the professional skills, and their children could attend the Affiliated Kindergarten，the Affiliated Primary School and the Affiliated High School of FNU.
V. Contact Information
Contact information of the Personnel Department and Office of the High-level Talents of Fujian Normal University:
Contact person: Mr. Ruan and Ms. Wang
Address: Xuefu South Rd No.8,Shangjie Town, Minhou County, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province.
VI. University Overview
The University is located in Fuzhou, a famous historic and cultural city that has been honored as “Coastal City of Flourishing Culture”. It is a renowned century-old provincial higher education institute with a long history. The university originated from Fujian Excellence Normal Academy founded by the Royal Preceptor of Qing Dynasty Chen Baochen in 1907. It is a higher education institute co-built by the Ministry of Education and Fujian Provincial People’s Government. In 2014, it was endorsed as a Key High-Level University of Fujian Province; in 2017, it was endorsed into aspiring “National First-Class Universities” of Fujian Province. Currently, FNU is ranked among the top 80 Chinese higher education institutes and among the top 350 QS Asian universities in terms of its overall strength. FNU has a total of 26 disciplines on the list in the Fourth-Round National University Discipline Assessment organized by the Ministry of Education, including 3 A-class disciplines and 12 B-class disciplines, ranking 45th among national universities in terms of the number of A-class disciplines.
FNU has two main campuses: Qishan Campus and Cangshan Campus, covering a total area of about 4,000 mu. Currently, the university has 87 undergraduate programs (77 programs enrolled students in 2020), 23,513 full-time general undergraduates, and more than 8,000 graduate students. The main campus has more than 1,700 full-time teachers. FNU is dedicated to building a discipline system comprising first-class liberal arts, high-level sciences and featuring engineering discipline, having basically formed the discipline layout of a comprehensive university that covers 11 disciplines including literature, history, philosophy, science, engineering, teaching, economics, law, management, agriculture and art. The university has 1 national key discipline, 3 innovation platforms (including those under construction) of provincial university leading disciplines, 9 provincial peak disciplines, 13 provincial plateau disciplines, 18 moving post-doctoral research stations, 21 first-grade disciplines entitled to granting doctorates, 34 first-grade disciplines entitled to granting master’s degrees and 19 locations entitled to granting master’s professional degrees. Four disciplines, including chemistry, Engineering, Materials Science and Computer Science, are ranked in the top 1% of ESI. FNU has affiliated kindergartens and primary and middle schools, which are all provincial demonstration schools that play a leading and exemplary role in the basic education sector of Fuzhou City and even Fujian Province.
The university has been vigorously implementing the “Talents Empowering University” strategy, offering preferential treatment to introduced excellent domestic and overseas talents. We extend a warm welcome to excellent domestic and overseas talents who join us to create a beautiful tomorrow for FNU!
Please visit https://www.fjnu.edu.cn for more details about FNU.
此文由 5566精彩网址大全_网址大全设首页|精彩网址|网址之家|上网主页|网站导航大全|网络推广|网址目录|分类目录|网站 编辑，未经允许不得转载！